Sunday, January 3, 2010

you are my sapo forever :)

This is the pretty girl that i met in my life..
which is also my best best friend!
HER NAME IS FANNY HII!
23 November 2009.i wouldn't forget that day..
the happiest day in my life!
still remembered that day..fanny and hilda suddenly appeared at my house xD
which was really really shocked!
my tears running down just because of happiness :)
today not a good day for me!
4th January 2010 T.T
SAPO LEFT PERTH!
sad sad sad :(
don't feel like going out anymore!


Those are the photos that we took together!
jut upload a few pic in blog, more at facebook xD
eventhough we didn't see each other more than a year,
but our relationship still really good :D
i wouldn't forget the time we being crazy together!
it was fun...and because of her..i like being crazy!
thanks for giving me lots of memories!
now she is sitting in the plane..
reading the cards that i gave her..
i wonder did she cry or not..
HAHAHA xD
this year i am going back to miri!
friends, must wait for me ya!
SAPO FANNY, MISS YOU LOTS X(
HOW I WISH YOU NEVER WENT BACK TO MIRI!
I HATE TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment