Saturday, January 23, 2010

just love being crazy ==

Habour Town..KAROKE..i had been hanging out with friends for this whole week! It was fun and of course..CRAZY!! JUST LOVE BEING CRAZY WITH FREINDS! LOL == bought some private stuff at harbour town..it was cheap and of course it will be really pity if i didn't buy it! My dearest freinds, you know what am i saying..haha xD I am so happy cause i bought a dress for myself xD yay xD!!! KAROKE was awesome and i get to sing my favourite songs~~ hehehe...
It was fun altough i feel tired :D Ohhh..i am watching Boys Over Flowers now!! Ahhhh! It is so nice and i can't stop watching it! I reckon that the Korea version one looks a lot better than the Japanese and Taiwan version one! They are so hot..especially Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho :)
I love Kim Bum the most! I am tired now and tomorrow need to wake up early again X( This is all for today post! Hope everyone will have a nice week before school starts!
I want nobody nobody but you...

No comments:

Post a Comment