Thursday, January 14, 2010

is just awesome :)


Everyone said that Avatar is awesome..
so i went to the cinema to watch it with my friends :)
Gabrielle wanted to watch 3D xD
I haven't watch 3D movie for ages..
so is quite a good idea to watch Avatar 3D altough it was quite expensive..
Unfortunately, I was a bit dizzy when i was watching it..
3D movie are not nice cause everyting was so blurry..
but with the creation of this 3D glasses..
everything become superb..
then everything comes to life..
it's just right in front of me!
3D glasses is so cool and i enjoying watching Avatar!
Avatar is just so awesome ><
Gabrielle, Ah XiNg & Sihrley :)
that's what we did after the movie!
camwhore xD
It was so pity that we didn't take photos with 3D glasses..
I was tired after watching the 3D movie but i did enjoy a lots ><

No comments:

Post a Comment